Vocabulary Tree View
You can navigate with simple clicks to open up parts of the tree that are of interest
Detailed information about each term appears in this window when you click on the term name.
The relationships between terms are indicated by icons in the tree.
Relationships can be:
- Broader term
- Narrower term
- Use (from a non-preferred term to its preferred term)
- Use for (from a preferred term to its non-preferred term(s))
- Related term
- Linguistic equivalent
- Denotes a top term. This is not a true term relation type but purely to show a browse entry point.
Further information about a term can be gathered from its name when it is viewed in the tree, this can be:
- Node Label
- Term name is shown in italics.
- Term name is shown with a strike-through.
- Originates from another vocabulary
- Term name is shown in grey, not black.